English Lenguaje Challenges

Hello everyone, again! how about the end of the semester? I hope I'm being really good for you <3

Today I will talk to you about the challenges I have faced learning English during my time at the university.

At the beginning of the degree, I had to take an English test, which measured the skills I had for the language and according to the results they assigned the level of English that I should take or if I was exempted from English (as you can see, I did not exempt myself hahaha). Last year I started in English Pre-Intermediate A, that level of English was very similar to the one I learned in school, only it made me develop my skills better since they allowed to apply them. Then, in the English Beginner A course, they made me use blogs, as in this level of English, the truth is that I really like the idea, I feel that, in this modality (online), it helps a lot to know what our colleagues want to do, their interests, favorite places or what they want to do in the future.

As for what I would improve in English would be oral communication, since I understand written English, but I need to practice speaking it, although it costs me a lot since I am very insecure, and I am ashamed to participate in classes: ((. I really hope to improve it at some point because I know that it is a fundamental tool to function better, either academically or socially.

Outside of academics, using English occasionally when I read books or watch movies in English, I feel like they are so much better and real in the original language.

Cheer up with the end of the semester, goodbye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The Best Holdays Ever

My Future Job