Changes on My Studdy Programme


Hello everyone again, how are you?

This time I will tell you a little about the changes I would make in my career program, its duration, academic load and some more information.

The career of Psychology at the University of Chile has a duration of 10 academic semesters, during the day. The most interesting subjects that I have taken so far have been "psychology" and "psychobiology" in the first semester, "basic psychological processes", "personality psychology" and "basic learning processes" in the second semester, and in the In the third semester that I am taking at the moment, all the subjects have seemed entertaining. As for changes in the study program, I would eliminate "philosophy" and "epistemology of the social sciences" in the first year, since in the third semester there is a fairly similar field that is "psychological theories and systems". It would also eliminate the "general training courses" in the first year from the program, since there are very few places in the faculty and that makes it very difficult to take them when the program indicates.

As for the infrastructure of the faculty, I cannot say much, because I only went once last year and he went very quickly to look for the pass for public transport, although from what little I saw it had a very nice soccer field.

Despite the fact that I have only had online classes, I think that the teaching methods are very good in my degree, I liked it a lot and the teachers teach very well, however, I think that for the teachers who have done classes most of the time This way of doing classes has been more difficult, since the use of technology for these situations is not so incorporated.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The Best Holdays Ever

My Future Job