Postgraduate Studies

Hello everyone again, how are you?

As I mentioned in the previous blog, I would very much like that in the future I could work in the area of ​​child psychology. So I would like to do a master's degree in psychology, with a major in child-adolescent clinical psychology. I would like to do this postgraduate course at the University of Chile, I would like to take it in parallel with my work at that time and hopefully it would be in-person. Which has a duration of 4 semesters.

The reason why the area draws my attention is because the childhood and youth stages are really important for the development of people, in all areas. In addition, the first years of life are crucial to achieving good mental health. In this way, it could contribute to making the quality of life we ​​have in our country a little better.

With this course I could carry out clinical interventions, research in the area of ​​evolutionary psychopathology, psychological treatment, prevention and mental health, and abuse and physical aggressions, all this especially in children and adolescents.

Later, perhaps, after doing this postgraduate course and working in the area, I would like to do a doctorate in psychotherapy, which is carried out collaboratively between the Faculty of Medicine of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile and the Faculty of Social Sciences of the University of Chile.

I really would like to have the opportunity to take these postgraduate courses, and I hope that you also want to do one in the area that you like the most!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The Best Holdays Ever

My Future Job