What's like to study psychology?

Hello again, this time I will talk about the career I study, which is psychology.

Since I was in school I liked the area of ​​neuroscience, that's why I researched and discovered that psychology covered the area that interested me well, that's why I decided to study psychology after graduating from college.

Studying psychology online is quite entertaining, but I imagine not as much as it would be in person. It was not that difficult to cope with the race, I think it is because we have not had branches that are practical.

I never thought that I would study at an online university, I am in my second year of my degree and I still do not know my faculty or my classmates, that is very sad :(

Actually I think I'm not the one to recommend studying psychology or an online career. Personally, it has not been that difficult for me but I find it difficult to organize myself with the times, I have many things to do apart from studying so it is a bit complicated. In any case, I would say that if possible, you don't have to leave everything to the last minute but you don't have to overload me either because stress is not good :(

I hope that next year it can be done face-to-face or blended, I'm tired of the online mode :(

Comentarios

  1. Good. When you say that you're interested in something because you like it a lot, you don't use well, you say I'm very interested in it. There are couple of words misussed: race = raza and branch = rama de árbol o sucursal de banco. Carrera = career, ramos= subjects

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The Best Holdays Ever

My Future Job