Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 






A country that I would love to visit



One of the countries that I would very much like to visit is France, specifically Toulouse because a friend lives there and apart from the fact that I would like to visit her, from the photos she sends me you can see a very beautiful city.

What I know of that city is that a river called Garona crosses it and it receives the nickname of “Pink City” since it is the color that predominates in old buildings.

There I would like to go to the Capitol Square since in the Capitol building there are beautiful sculptures by French artists, I would also like to go to the Basilica of San Sernín because it is a monument declared a World Heritage Site and is one of the largest in France.

I would like to live there for a while because I want to know the charms of France and also because I would like to improve my quality of life and mental health.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Catalina, I liked you publication. I think France is a beautiful country and a good option to travel.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I think it's great that you have a friend in that country, I hope you can go and appreciate the culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woow, good picture! i hope your plan works... good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Best Holdays Ever

My Future Job