My Future Job

Hello everyone again!
This time I will talk about the job that I would like to have in the future, being in my second year of my degree in Psychology at the University of Chile.
The truth is, it is difficult to be completely clear about the area in which I would like to develop my career, I suppose the fact that I have never had face-to-face classes at the university has a lot to do with it.
Despite this, I am very interested in the area of ​​child psychology and I think I will specialize in something related to it, because I feel that childhood is a fundamental stage for the development of the human being, and at the same time, they are the basis for there are real changes in people's mental health in the future.
The truth is that I would like the patient to decide that the therapy could be carried out both outdoors and indoors. I would also very much like to travel to give therapy in different parts of the world, and to know the different contexts in which patients are immersed.
I would love to give therapy to people with limited resources and at the same time have a consultation, what interests me is having a salary that allows me to live well.
Tell me what about you!
Until next time!!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

The Best Holdays Ever